Friday, May 30, 2008

Verbal Diarrhea

Ok...now that I have started..I seem to have loads of stuff to type about...try stopping me....argh...i seem to have lost all sense of grammer...spelling and punctuation...my blog..it's going to be all about my little bub...Jayden...my life in Melbourne..oh..did I mention I was originally from Singapore?...and my greatest lurve of all...FOOD...just ask anyone who knows me...heee...

Currently on maternity leave....before having Jayden...I had grand plans..to cook...bake...go out and not let the little one stop me from doing the things I want to do...PLEASE...none of the above happened...I am a slave to the little one..how can something so small demand so much time and energy..gosh..it's amazing...and do I want to talk about how much poo there is? sigh..don't get me started...

Just thinking of going out of the house...makes me shudder...what takes 5 mins now takes an hour...

I have to admit he is cute though..if I may say so myself...hmmmm....let me insert a pic of him....bugger..how do I do it....aha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BOY!! The little face looks like a bun.

Anonymous said...

Joanna, he got ur 'say' lah! hehe...