Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Baby is no longer DUH

This is a really weird and fascinating week for me....Jayden is doing stuff, which i have no idea he could do...he now understands stuff...like every week i would bring him to my friend's place and she has a collection of teddy bear and we would bring him to the bears and go "BEAR BEAR"..on Sun, i brought him over again and my friend asked him "Where is bear bear" and he actually turned towards the direction of the bear...i of course thought it was a coincidence and after testing him multiple times...came to the conclusion that HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....it's a HUGE shock to me because i have always tot of him as a little baby...u know...innocent and DUH....

Now..thinking that my son is a genius and ready for bigger stuff...i decided to buy him a stacking toy to keep him amuse...on the box it says 6m+ ...now J being 7m+...i thought it would be an easy toy for him...but NOoooooooo...he does not know how to stack...all he does is hit two stacking components against each other...and i thought my baby is a genius...brought that up to a friend...and she said...HARLOW FIRST TIME MUM...6m+ just means tat at 6m+ he would not choke or injure himself with the toy...not stack and count just because that's what he is suppose to do..i am telling u...toy makers should be more specific.....then again...maybe J isn't DUH...his mum is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUH!!! hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

According to my sister, baby expands their capabilities by each month. If they are short of a month, they may not be able to do what another baby who is one month older. Yoohoo JJ is growing smarter!! Hugs for JJ, Cath