Friday, October 3, 2008

Cookies...hmmmmmmmmmm

heee...my friend Tina...she send me cookies from Singapore from this place called The Cookie Museum...they have all these cool local flavors like ikan bilis, laksa, nasi lemak etc and they come in a pretty box...heard from her they have like american brekkie flavor also..hee hee...tried to access their website... #^%$^$##^$^...horrid horrid website...http://www.thecookiemuseum.com/...please la...this kind of website just IRKS me...what is the point of the website..NOTHING on it..NADA..cannot even click to get in...then again..if I got it wrong..I apologize before I get a call from their laywer..but seriously...U COOKIE MUSEUM PEOPLE...CAN U HEAR ME????!?!?!!!!!...


Tried the Laksa one...not too bad..but I do not think I can eat too much....Abit jelat after awhile...heee..when I go back..I want to try their Cran Lychee flavour since I loved Lychee...but at 30 - 50 sg a tin..I better eat all the sample worth and consider seriously which flavors to buy..hee hee...actually just greedy want to try everything..heee..

3 comments:

Louis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louis said...

wa seh, laksa cookies. Nowadays pple are very innovative. Mixing all the nice foods. Hopefully, they dun turn out to taste like shit. You know wat i mean? Imagine, you eat cookies and then laksa then you shit. The end product - laksa cookies! :)

Anonymous said...

the website really sucks!