Friday, December 5, 2008

What a horrible day....

I must first start off this blog with a loud *WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*...and if you can take that whine...read on because this is what this blog is going to sound like....one big whine

The day started horrid with the weather forecast being 31 degrees...yes..I hate the scorching heat....told u this blog is going to be whiney...then J decides to have a fever(slight) and turned on the drippy nose tap(dropped him off at childcare anyway).....about 11ish...decided to go out for lunch with MIL and an aunt and uncle....was waiting for the car to be backed out of the garage...so I went to have a closer look at the new trees we had planted out front of the house...misstepped and twisted my ankle with a loud embarrassing HOWL...being the greedy person that I was...I insisted on forging ahead to the shopping mall..lest I be stuck at home with bread for lunch...halfway there...THE CAR BROKE DOWN...and the best part about it was ...we just sent it for servicing the day before(at the garage later...the mechanic told us that it was one of those weird things that doesn't happen at all..some spring thing broke or something..anyway..service was free)...soooo..called RACV for a tow truck...took 1 hour for the truck to come....and to add to the drama..a police petrol car stopped to help move the car to the side....one hour later.....tow truck came...along with a dodgy truck driver...because the tow truck can only ferry another 2 people...MIL and relatives decided to walk to the mall..while I sat in the tow truck to the garage...truck driver asked me if I was single..and if I was...whether I wanted to go somewhere with him...PLEASE...the size and the age(him of course)..some people just weird...anyway...got to the mechanics and lo and behold ...it's at some industrial area where there is nothing to do.....had to wait for Thomas for 2 freaking hours to come pick me up...it's now 5.30pm in Melbourne...hopefully it's the end of all the drama...I have had enough for the day and thanks to the sun(didn't want to use my brolly for shade while waiting for the tow truck...too ugly)....I am now a dozen shade darker..and a thousand freckles spottier...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what makes life interesting.. I had quite a bad day too... its not Fri the 13th what.. dunooo y... Sally

Jo said...

oh no...what happened?

Unknown said...

walao exciting day man!!

2 hours pick up okay liow lah.
you can ask thomas last time we went to buy a car, his car broke down and we waited for like 5 freaking hours on the road for the tow truck to come.

btw, you should be happy that you are not "yellow-face" lady, someone still think you are attractive. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Blame it on Murphy's law!
rz