Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree Headache

It's the time of the year to put up a Christmas Tree...and now that I have the option...the big question is REAL vs FAKE....have been thinking about it for awhile and am having a headache....I really really want to have a real tree...but Thomas reckons that a fake one is more economical.....sigh...but Christmas isn't really about the money is it....I mean why wouldn't we want a real tree....the smell of pine(read about it) in the house ...etc......I think I shall insist on a real tree...at least for my very first year in a house, which I can afford the space....even found a website, which delivers.....and collects it for dumping..hmmm...too easy...

http://www.christmastreesdeliveryplease.com.au/index.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go with fake one lah.
we also bought a fake one.
the real one, got the smell... yes.
but if you are allergy to something, it will bring in more trouble.
somemore recession leh.. must be economical, so every move must consider future. so buy fake, and reuse, save the planet!!!

Jo said...

too late..hahaha..we bought a real one...quite happy with it actually...