Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How Time Flies

Just got off the phone with my cousin....I cannot believe that her eldest son is now 16...feels like it was just yesterday that I attended her wedding...oh my goodness...where did all those years go? Pretty soon I will be sitting on my front porch(I will need to get one to fulfill my fantasy) on a swing(need to get that too)...knitting (if arteritis does not get to me first) for Jayden's kids...how scary

I do think about life quite abit....I like to think that I live a full life surrounded with good friends and good food.....I think about death quite abit as well....more like how I am going to die rather than death itself....thought of dying in a car crash or something painful like cancer...scares me mindless....heee...morbid but true....but I guess it's thinking about these things that makes me understand and treasure life abit more...can't be all bad can it?

No comments: