Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yering Station Farmer's Market

Was so glad that I made the trip down to the farmer's market at Yering Station Winery on Sunday. The weather was beeeeeeeeautiful and the stalls there were delightful....not many stalls though...I would think there was only about 20 - 30 stalls maximum..but they were great..heee...bought loads of stuff as seen in my stash below..hee heee....they had beautiful almond meringues and this YUM YUM YUM turkish bread in cinnamon sugar...YUM YUM YUM....heard a customer raving about it...and the owner was saying there was only one packet left..so being the glutton that I am....I HOVERED around the stall until the other customer left and grabbed the last packet..of course I was sorely disappointed when I realized that they were actually selling them in most of the shops around the area....made all my hovering seem dumb....ahem..not to say that to hover over food is not dumb anywayz


No comments: