Friday, July 18, 2008

Proud Singaporean

Haha..for the first time since coming to Melbourne, I actually feel so Singaporean....there is a diaper sale going on at BIG W...huggies diapers...each box is about 10 bucks cheaper...so Thomas and I went to BIG W to check it out...wanted to go during lunch but after dilly dallying a bit, reached there about 3 something...imagine my horror when there is like only a few boxes of infant size left...my son..taking after his jumbo mum is actually wearing the crawler size now..even though he can hardly turn..let alone crawl....so of course I started whinging about not going there earlier and to my pleasant surprise..Thomas found a few boxes of crawler and toddler diaper left...being like a total kiasu Singaporean...hee hee...I bought 1 box of crawler (still have 2 boxes at home) and 2 boxes of toddler diapers knowing full well that he will only get to wear them when he is one...but so scared that there will NEVER be such a deal again..hahahahahaha....so Singaporean..so proud of my buy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling Sean that there's sale at BIG W for Huggies.. well, we bought......only1 box haha and guess what size is it? Its the Walker size! OMG, she haven't even turn yet! She has used Huggies from newborn, crawler to toddler and now we have up another size for her.. she's 7 mths nia..so I guess Huggies size estimation not so accurate leh!(Sally)