Thursday, November 13, 2008

ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH... *faint*

Stepped on the weighing scale today...put on 4 freaking kilos in two weeks...man...and I was under the impression that when you are breastfeeding you somehow will not gain weight....MYTH MYTH MYTH I tell you...I am so swearing off weighing scales...yes....you heard me right...the dreaded scales....I bet my weight which equates to one of a baby elephant (yes baby..I don't care what anyone says) has to do with:

1. Australia being away from equator and therefore has more gravity and makes you heavier (somehow I think that it should be less gravity...so lighter....but I don't care..it's my Blog)
2. Water retention
3. "Heavy bones" syndrome

Or I could snap out of my denial and just admit that I have been really busy stuffing my face with leftover

1. Chips (so that they don't go soft)....
2. Soft Drinks (so that they don't go flat..you know..no gas)...
3. Chocolate (summer's coming...will melt)...
4. Food (too long will have "wind")..

*sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To a certain extent, I agree that 'bf' doesn't make one lose a lot of weight actually....Sally

Mustard Seed Perspectives said...

what happened to all your long walks?

Mustard Seed Perspectives said...

oh btw, that was me... June