Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bacchus Marsh

Went fruit picking on the 27th Dec with family. Loads of cherries..yum yum yum...the other berries were no longer in season and there wasn't much nectarines and peaches left but who cares...cherries are my favorite anywayz..hee hee..and they were really sweet and cheap...about 8 bucks a kg..ok...at least they were much cheaper than the markets, which were selling them at 13 bucks a kg...I have to admit it was abit warm..and the irritating flies were out in full force (hence the excuse for the grouchy me in the picture)...but it was great and am looking forward to the season again in Dec 09...hee heee...HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... oh..btw..this is the link to the orchard we went to http://www.paynesorchards.com.au/activities.html and it's only 45 mins drive from my place...















Grouchy me and Jayden, Farmer Lai doing a fantastic job

1 comment:

jillian said...

hwahwahwa look at jayden's expression in the pic HAHAHAHAH