Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One of those things...

During the X'mas break, I had relatives over so I decided that I will take a break for a day..you know..just watching tv...snacking..reading....so I roped the relatives in to babysit J (and Thomas). Halfway thru the "break" day, I found that the day was too quiet, too boring and I kept wondering what J was doing...u know..seperation issue on mama's part....at 5pm...I decided that I have had enuff of this break.....when I got home and saw J, the sense of I dont know...like happiness was huge....and at that point I have decided...there is really not much of a point being away from J doing nothing at all...and that J will grow up all too soon and not need or want me to be around....so thanks for the advice on having the need for my own time Oprah..but unless it has something to do with food or shopping..I think J will be stuck to be like my siamese twin....

No comments: