Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ski Trip at Falls Creek

Went for Ski Trip last weekend with a couple of friends at Falls Creek....we stayed in Bright at this place called The Odd Frog...

....did not look impressive from the outside..but was pleasantly surprised at how cosy it was inside....

now..this place does not have central heating...only a wood fireplace...all was fine and dandy while we were still awake...but imagine how cold it got at night when the fire died out...hahahaha...poor Thomas was trying to light the fireplace at 2am with frozen fingers......

Went up to the mountains the next day....Thomas tried snowboarding(failed miserably...MWHAHAHAHA...he said his body went into spasm everytime he stood up) and I just hung around with Jayden waiting for them to finish skiing...all because I did not do my research...they actually have childcare there....I could have gone skiing..but who am I kidding..I hate to ski....I have more fun watching my toenails grow...which I did....but it was not a totally boring trip for me...heee...had my first try at tobogganing...screamed so much...that I lost my voice...contrary to what Thomas would have told you about the amount of chocolate I ate....heee...

But I have to admit that the best part of the trip was playing dress up with Jayden..hahahahahaha..I have NEVER seen such a small snow suit and snow boots for babies.....



3 comments:

jillian said...

so that's where you vanished to all this while!

WAHHWAHWA WAT FUNNY PICS OMG JAYDEN LOOKED SO CUTE HWAHAWHWAHAW and you and thomas have matching pjs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ji

Louis said...

Wa... the place is very nice and the pics are well taken. Which camera are you using?

Btw, Jayden is growing very very fast.

Look at this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_80mXX-kV5q8/SLX9sh4YqhI/AAAAAAAAACs/lZV-xijqx40/s1600-h/SANY0192+(Large).JPG

Anonymous said...

Jayden is sooooo cute in that snow suit... in the family pic, his resemblence just reminds me of one of the pics you had in your Alexander home. So like you lor!