Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Smart Jayden

I was concern about Jayden not pooping for the past 8 days and so I called the maternal health nurse and post my concern to her...apparently they can go without pooping for up to 3 weeks....but he was farting alot and I was so sure that it was going be pretty soon...and when he does poop..it's going to be something not unlike the Olympic fireworks....I wasn't too far off with my prediction...

At childcare today, Jayden actually had...according to the childcare worker...an "EXPLOSION" hahahahahahahaha....apparently it was so much that she had to bathe him...hahahahaa...poor gal...I hope she did not have to go for a shower as well....but how smart is he...knowing that mummy just dread the thought of cleaning his 8 days worth of poop....he left it for someone else to do it...hahaha... :)

1 comment:

Louis said...

hahaha, 8 days of poop.. dats digusting.

should have given u the full load, then u can show ur great motherly Love.